All you should find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the most well-liked travel destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is important that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Egypt Online Visa is an electronic travel authorization made for folks that want to go to Egypt for travel and leisure. This program speeds up the application procedure to secure new visas. The visitors can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You are able to have this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only via a web application. This new process was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few requirements that the tourists need to keep in mind in order to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most crucial ones:
- You must have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are many types of visas, so you have to check if your nationality is qualified to apply for the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you can apply for an online visa, make sure to accomplish the online form without having errors.
- Use your credit or debit card to cover the charge.
- A main page of your passport is essential, so be sure you get a scan or picture of it to publish.
- After you obtain the electronic visa you have to print a duplicate of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to decide on its type. Based on how you prepared your journey, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type enables a Thirty days stay and are also valid for six months, starting off the issue day. When travelling with a team, one individual can apply online for all the travelers, but each of them need to complete and sign their own forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their kids.
If you plan to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Bear in mind that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you do not need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In the event you chose to have some visits to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. In this way you could leave and return as you like. This type of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you must apply for it in advance. It will allow you to stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you chose to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back whenever necessary.